- Goza dumplings (10 pcs)
- Vegetable oil (1 Tbs)
- Water About 80mil (2.7oz)
- Sesame oil (To taste)
Note: No need to defrost.
- Heat a nonstick skillet for about 10 sec. Turn off the heart.
- Put about 1 tablespoons oil in the skillet. (Do not turn heat at this point.)
- Place the dumplings in the skillet one at a time. They can touch one another, but should still sit flat in one layer.
- Add about 80mil water per 10 pcs and cover, and turn heat to high for 4 minutes.
- Uncover after 4 minutes, and let water evaporate.
- Bottoms should be brown and crisp. Add a little sesame oil (optional).
- Cover with plate slightly smaller than the skillet. Flip the skillet.
- Serve hot, with sauce (rice vinegar, hot sauce, soy sauce).
Note: Use nonstick skillet and vegetable oil, otherwise dumplings cannot be crisp.